Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Life and Letters

On October 11, I received the address of where to send letters to Master. But by that time, I was trying to juggle being a full time online student with 3 part time jobs and family drama, so I never go the chance to actually write to him. I finally sent him a small package (with a new pad of paper) a few days before Halloween.

I think life is finally calming down. I can actually breathe again... well, most of the time anyways. I'm back down to my regular two jobs and I had my much needed one week break from school as well, so I think I'll be alright for a while again.

I've been venturing out into the "real world," my local kink scene, and have met some pretty awesome people. They all know so very much and are very willing to teach new people. On top of that, they are exactly my brand of sarcastic, so once I get through the new-people-panic phase, I think we'll get along beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment